Freestyle Contractor Accountants
Freestyle Accounting provides accountancy and tax planning services to Contractors, Freelancers and Consultants throughout the UK. As specialist contractor accountants we have unrivalled experience of the freelancing and contracting industries. This experience, together with our cutting edge IT systems, enables us to supply contractors with high quality, competitively priced accountancy solutions.
With many years of contractor accountancy experience across our specialist team, your accounts are safe in our hands. Freestyle are ACCA qualified Chartered Certified Accountants and Tax Advisors and are also accredited by The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed (IPSE), the largest association of independent professionals in the EU. We have offices based near Warwick University in Coventry and in Central London.
Contracting through a Limited Company
For the vast majority of Contractors, Contracting through their own limited company is by far the most tax efficient way of working. Due to the tax advantages available you get to keep up to 90% of your Contracting income – significantly more than if you were operating through an umbrella company, where your take home pay is nearer 60% of your total earnings. As a director of your own limited company, however, there are significant administrative responsibilities that need taking care of. This is where Freestyle step in with our truly all inclusive service.
About our Freestyle Contractor service
Our ‘everything done for you’ limited company service, Freestyle Contractor, is an all-inclusive contractor accountancy service managed through your own website portal. The portal really takes those administrative ‘headaches’ away, enabling you do everything from creating invoices and entering expenses, right up to checking on your company’s live financial position. Our service includes;
On company set up;
- Forming your Limited Company
- Helping you set up your business bank account
- Reviewing your contract for IR35
- Registering your company for the flat rate VAT scheme (if necessary)
- Sorting out your Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Registering you for Pay as You Earn (PAYE) with HMRC
On an ongoing basis;
- Preparing your monthly payroll for you
- Preparing your quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing your personal tax return & your spouse’s tax return – if necessary
- Preparing your annual accounts & corporation tax return
- Advising you on how much to pay yourself through tax efficient dividends
- Providing you with access to the online portal so you can log your expenses and create invoices when you need to
- Giving you up to date ‘real time’ information on your company’s financial status
- Looking after any paperwork from HMRC or Companies House that needs doing
- Providing you with free financial and tax advice
As you can see our service truly is ‘all inclusive’! Additionally, If you join and you’re not satisfied with our service in the first 30 days, then let us know and we will refund your fee*.
*See here for more information on our guarantee
To find out more about our Contractor Accountancy service and to see how much you could earn by going limited click here