- Formation of your Limited company (free of charge)
- Free business banking with a Cater Allen private bank account (worth £15 / month)
- Registering your business for the flat rate VAT scheme
- Reviewing your contracts for IR35
- Registering your business with HMRC
- Registering your business for PAYE
- £2m Professional Indemnity Insurance cover*
- Providing unlimited guidance and support wherever needed.
* Professional indemntity insurance only applies to certain professions.
- Prepare your quarterly VAT returns and advise on making HMRC payments.
- Prepare your monthly payroll, advise on making payments and all year end submissions.
- Provide dividend advice for shareholders
- Unlimited IR35 contract reviews (worth £125 each) - by IR35 specialists Abbey Tax.
- Provide an intuitive online portal for you to create and email invoices, submit expenses, and pay yourself.
- Up to date live position of your limited company, showing profit to date, what you need to reserve for tax and what is available as dividends. All accessible through your online portal.
- HMRC tax investigations service** - Freestyle will defend you free of charge in the event of a HMRC enquiry.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover (£2million)
- Act as your registered office and deal with any correspondence from HMRC and Companies House.
- Advice on IR35 & S.660
** HMRC tax investigation service: in the unlikely event that an investigation is initiated by a compliance office of HMRC then the cover provided by this policy would not apply. This is standard with all insurance policies of this kind. However, this type of investigation is normally only triggered by suspicion of incorrect returns and is therefore unlikely to affect you.
- Prepare / submit your Annual Accounts to HMRC.
- Prepare / submit your Corporation Tax Return to HMRC.
- Annual Accounts preparation for Companies House.
- Prepare / submit your Companies House Annual Return
- Personal Tax Return for you and your spouse (worth £200).
- Issue and file P14's/P60 & P35 with HMRC.
- Issue and file P11d & P11d(b) with HMRC.
- Calculate and advise of national insurance contributions (NIC) payments.